The specialist you need for support with any temperature-critical products and processes. Supporting numerous industries including food, research and development, pharmaceutical and environmental through a wide range of core solutions using refrigerant plant, filtration and humidity in a design format and size that suits our customers’ needs. Our core products include:
• Transition/Holding Units – from stand-alone units to modular wide-spans, all your temperature-controlled storage is catered for, no matter what size you need.
• Process – from Blast Freezers/Chillers to Defrost units to Production Facilities, we ensure every part of your process flow is as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Our team carries out extensive calculations as well as product trials so that you receive exactly what you need.
• Build – Our temporary and Construction Builds can either be temperature-controlled or ambient to provide the perfect solution. As with all our products, these are completely bespoke to your needs. Our Builds reduce double handling, improve efficiency and can be used for a variety of different purposes.
• High-Capacity Inflatables – our own unique inflatables offer unbeatable delivery times, available soon after install, no siting restriction, easy to move and supported by expertise. Our high-capacity unit holds 20 UK pallets and can be linked to accommodate 40 pallets freeze or 60 pallets chill.
• Environment – high-precision, bespoke, walk-in/drive-in Test Chambers to suit any need. They are perfect for quality assurance testing in temperature and humidity extremes. We supply a wide variety of industries.
Find out more about Dawsongroup | Temperature Control Solutions
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.